cueball.tech will dance for ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dancing with the stars material?

• yup

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • not no, but hell no

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I'd hire him for my travelling circus

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One day Hollywood will call...one day. and although not 1 minute, I doubt the laughter would have let me anyways.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was great.....except for the pokes part. BOOMER!!!!!!

This signature is illegal in California

What is it about your signature that is illegal in California? Is it the simple fact that it says it's illegal in California, thereby actually making it illegal in California? Yes this is a real question. And yes I have heard of dumber things from that state.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is it about your signature that is illegal in California? Is it the simple fact that it says it's illegal in California, thereby actually making it illegal in California? Yes this is a real question. And yes I have heard of dumber things from that state.

It came with a flash hider and pistol grip...........truth is I had a different sig and felt a change was in order. I was at the time watching a video of some of the different gun laws around the country and one of the quotes was "this gun is illegal in california". Since I'm not very imaginative it got put as a sig. So long story short......it means nothing. Lol

This signature is illegal in California

Latest posts

Top Bottom