Curious on valuation of this lot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

einsteinwv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a huge reloading lot during a estate sell 3 or 4 years back. I wanted to get into it, and I just don't have room to really keep something setup and in a safe way around the kids. Here is a list i made as i was going through it. I paid alot for it and not sure if i didnt overpay. But right now it's all just sitting on 3 different huge shelves.
1000007331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You will need to research each item and each type of powder and see what it sells for.
Opened powder does not bring hardly anything unless someone knows you.

Digital scales without a warranty attached to them.
That is a hard pass for me.
Looks like you may have a lot of stuff.

Primers will bring 80 bucks for 1000 or even a little more.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to max out what you can get, you will have to list each thing separately, after doing some research, and manage those listings. It might take 2 years. Do that and you might have $2000 worth of stuff, not including the primers, which you can get $60-70 per 1000 for pretty quickly.

If you want it gone in two months you will get .20 on the dollar, maybe even less.

The only thing on that list that has any immediate value are the primers.

Next would be the projectiles, but even those you would take quite a haircut on.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you bought it 3 or 4 years ago, during The Great Drought, you overpaid.

Reloading supplies were extremely difficult to find. Primers were going for $200+/1000. Projectiles were similarly overpriced.
Presses were going for double or triple list.

Chances are good you won't be able to get your money back.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bullets, brass and primers are priced per PIECE, not pound.

Reloaded ammo is is CHEAP, because it is worth component price MINUS disassembly cost.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a huge reloading lot during a estate sell 3 or 4 years back. I wanted to get into it, and I just don't have room to really keep something setup and in a safe way around the kids. Here is a list i made as i was going through it. I paid alot for it and not sure if i didnt overpay. But right now it's all just sitting on 3 different huge shelves.View attachment 448875
I bought a similar load of stuff a couple years ago and came out ok but I sold it quick and got decent prices on most of it - some went for bargain prices + got to keep most of the primers and other things I needed/wanted. don't know what you are thinking about doing with it but using it is your best bet and if selling you best get started because all that stuff is getting cheaper lately and most of it goes at "used" prices

Latest posts

Top Bottom