Custom Military-style Wooden Crates - Bunker Boxes (local Tulsa company)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this over in the Man Cave thread, but I wanted to give this guy his props in his own thread.

So, I'm looking for something to put in the Man-Cave as far as a coffee table and I stumbled upon this place over in the UK that does reproduction WW-II crates (using original specs/materials), but sadly they only build these pre-assembled and shipping from the UK would be absolutely killer on the pocket-book.

http://www.wwiiboxes.co.uk/MARTIN.htm

Then I was searching around and found a place that did some custom stuff - and the phone number was a 918 area code. I called him up and he's a custom cabinet/shelf/shutter maker part time and he does the Bunker Box thing the other half. He's local to Tulsa and used to do a lot with the Air Soft community, but not as much with the gun community. I told him I'd mention his name here as I'm definitely interested in doing something at the very least in the man-cave. He offers custom stencil work as well.

I seriously can't believe he's not more well-known in the gun community - his work looks nice.

Here's some of his goodies:

http://www.bunkerboxes.com/products

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

And he actually did a remake of that Mosin Box/Coffee Table (he saw the pic of the original on ArfCom and did his own interpretation of one -he actually prettied it up some):

gentlemint.com_media_images_2013_04_07_0118409b.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those boxes are pretty neat. If you're ever down in Lawton, Surplus City on South Ft. Sill Blvd has a ton of surplus boxes in every size you can imagine. Cheap too

Latest posts

Top Bottom