Cut myself with a chainsaw......wanna see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. Like GED said, it looks like a big ol' grin. I bet you that cut was talking major smack to you and he LOL'ed after. haha. Glad to see you still have your leg and your life. Be safe!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bit it once with a chain saw. It was off but I still stared at it in my hand as I went down. It to had a new blade. I was happy to only have torn jeans and some skin missing from my knee.

Plain and simple, chain saws scare the hell out of me. Take a whole bunch of razor sharp blades put them on a chain. Attach that to a motor that turns at a high RPM. No wonder they gave you a Chain saw in Doom!

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason I have a love for chainsaws. Luckily, I haven't had an accident with one yet (KNOCK ON WOOD!). I've done some pretty hairy things with them, like getting into the bucket of tractor and standing up in the full raised bucket cutting trees, then getting back into the bucket with the saw running. Lol. One of my favorite wintery things is to go cut up some firewood.

Anyway.... Hope your knee heals up good, and man I bet that hurt like crap!

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy thats a good one. Reminds me of earlier this year when i was at work, Welding and fitting up a section of one of our wind towers. Ended up having to cut a tack i put down with a 6in cut off wheel on a small dewalt grinder. Just put a new disc on so it was really close to the guard and right when i turned it on it caught my glove and drug my left index finger in between the guard and the disc. One of those holy (insert cuss word of choice) moments. i got really lucky as it went right infront of my knuckle and cut all the way down to the sheeth thats around the tendon connecting my finger to my hand. Pretty exciting really all they could do was get 4 stitches in it as there wasnt much around the top left to stitch. finally now the scar is starting to not show as much and that was back in march i think.

Either way Be safe and im sure glad your ok and it didnt go any deeper and always always wear as much protective equipment you can for what your doin. had i not had my gloves on i probably would have lost my finger completely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom