Cz 452!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just read a few reviews on the new 455... much prefer to have a single purpose design. trying to do more things adds complexity. no desire for 17 hmr.

hopefully folks will be selling off their old 452 varmint to get the new 455. I'm looking for an old 452 varmint ....

a bit early yet... we'll see how it goes

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not I! Each of the Academys here in Tulsa has one. $580

I have too many toys as it is!

Too many toys???!!! Sacrilege!

Yeah! They're $565 down here.

Cy, I'm not sure I see where there is much added complexity to the extra barrel. Looks pretty cut and dried to me. However, I am also a little weak on the .17. Haven't really had the opportunity to get familiar with one.

Since I can't find a good used S&W 617, I'm guessing my next .22 will be a CZ of some sort. As soon as I sell my AK.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just read a few reviews on the new 455... much prefer to have a single purpose design. trying to do more things adds complexity. no desire for 17 hmr.

hopefully folks will be selling off their old 452 varmint to get the new 455. I'm looking for an old 452 varmint ....

a bit early yet... we'll see how it goes

I'll sell my Varmint. All for the cost of a Remington 700 in 204 Ruger sitting inside of an AICS stock with a Nightforce scope on it. Deal?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
steve, does second hand rose have any of the 452 fs or varmint in 22 mag. if so how much. i'm bout ready to pull the trigger, pun intended

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
was just by 2nd hand rose a few days ago... looking for a .22 Varmint of course.... no they didn't have any in stock, but are planning on ordering a new one.

steve, does second hand rose have any of the 452 fs or varmint in 22 mag. if so how much. i'm bout ready to pull the trigger, pun intended

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, blind hog found an acorn. Dropped by my local this morning just to drool on his guns and what did I find but a LNIB (it was in the box) 452.

Some guy had bought it and then decided he wanted something else and traded it in right there. I've even got the blank warranty card.

[Broken External Image]

That's my old Simmons Whitetail scope, which will do for now. I'm a little pumped.

I do, however, have a little problem. Everytime I scrape together enough money to order a 617, I wind up spending it on something else. Life has too many choices. Life is good.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
beautiful ronny, that is a good find. i would entertain the idea of a used cz in new condition of course. there is no one selling theirs though

Latest posts

Top Bottom