CZ 75 D Compact (PCR) issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update = got the factory 14 rd mags yesterday and the mag top is smooth as opposed to the lips on the others. This alone looks promising. Springs much stronger, obviously. Put the stock recoil spring back in, and is much easier to jack slide. So I'll give one last update on this thread when I get a chance to hit H&H.
P.S. Hopefully we will have a cold (92) day soon... ;-)

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update = went to range and it looks like the issue was the recoil spring. Took out the 18# and went back to factory default, and all is well. Shot 100 rnds, using old and new mags, and not one failure to feed. It looks like the range ammo just doesn't have the kick needed for the 18# recoil spring. I feel a WHOLE lot better, because this CZ feels made for my hand.
Thanks for the input.
Simp

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks MM, I've always wanted a CZ and now i have 2. Thought I'd have all SIGS but I'm telling you CZ's rock.
p.s. NOT telling MM since he is telling me! thanks man! Darn Eastern Europeans know how to make these things we call handguns! Thanks for the input and wish the range was AC'ed!! :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom