CZ Scorpion EVO S1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait for it to hit the markets!
This thing looks ungodly slick. It also looks like as if the Sig brace was MEANT for it!
I also hear they're making the 805 Bren rifle in a pistol version? Now if they'd release the 805 Bren as a normal rifle, that would compete very well against the Beretta ARX-100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triumphUnited

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just checked on one of these with a dealer and was informed that they will only be making 1000 of them in 2015. I asked to be put on the list and was advised they were all spoken for already. Has anybody else heard this?

Johnson184

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh... I'm soooo tempted to grab one soon.

Love that they're releasing the http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/19992_Scorpion-Evo-3-S1-Pistol-Arm-Brace-Kit SIG brace kit along with their own factory buttstock for those who wanna SBR it. Only $80 for the kit?! But the factory one folds... D'oh!

Never owned a pistol caliber carbine before, but this may be a first. And I coulda sworn it would be a MP5 variant if you'd asked me any time prior to this week.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine came in this morning and i just picked it up. Will head to the range this weekend and test it out.

What are your initial impressions? I'll only get one if they import the folder for those planning to go the SBR route.

I may ask the CZ LE rep if they would consider importing these with the folder for sale as an SBR on a Form 3. :)

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are your initial impressions? I'll only get one if they import the folder for those planning to go the SBR route.

I may ask the CZ LE rep if they would consider importing these with the folder for sale as an SBR on a Form 3. :)

I didn't think they were allowed to import civilian sbr's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom