What firearms are on your 2024 wishlist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd still like to find a good deal on a Delta Elite but I've lost interest in the G42 and the Ruger 10mm GP100 from my 2023 wish list. Took the first step into purchasing a suppressor last week so I'm hoping the wait won't be too long (they said they've been getting approvals in 5 months), after it comes in I suppose I'll be looking for something(s) to pair it with if I'm not happy with my current arsenal. I still have a lot to learn about the accessories needed to not turn the firearm into a single action.
I can now cross the Delta Elite off of the list thanks to @SPDguns. Many thanks David!

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually,,,
I'm determined to not buy any guns in 2024.

What I really want to do is just get out to the range,,,
And enjoy shooting the guns I already own.

But I do know myself,,,
There will be some new toy that will tempt me.

I only hope it's in some chambering,,,
That uses ammo I already have in my bench stock.

Aarond

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to count how many ARs are in the safe and make sure everyone in the house has (at least) one. Probably going to add more PSA Daggers, but 2024 will be spent adding ammo and shooting more.
I counted and there’s an AR and at least a basic load of magazines and ammo for everyone.

I do wish PSA would put their JAKL uppers on sale. I could go for one of those.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is that time of year again! What firearms are on y’all’s wishlists for next year?

I acquired a few this year that were on my wishlist but as for 2024 I know I’ll for sure add another Glock but not totally positive which model yet.

Besides Glocks the only other pistols I want are a

CZ P-01
CZ P-09
CZ P-07
CZ P-10 F
Ruger Super Wrangler

Would also like to get a Hi Power still and another 1911 of some sort but can’t decide what brand I want to get.

I don’t really have any rifles or shotguns I want. Been really focused on pistols.

How about you OSA?
Kimber K6

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0201.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom