What firearms are on your want list for 2023?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple vintage double barrel internal hammer 20 and a 12 gauge. Savage/ Stevens brand is good enough. Strictly just a want. It'll be just dumb luck finding them cause I'm not actively looking.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately I've been wanting a 1911. I sold my .45 1911 a couple of years ago and then traded off my 10mm 1911 not long after that. I've been seriously lacking in 1911s. If I buy another gun this year, that's likely to be what it is.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a rifle I need to complete. Borden action Brux barrel and a Manners stock. Just need bottom metal and a trigger. I also need a scope and front rest for my f class rifle. I also need to rebarrel another match rifle. Its a never ending battle trying to keep up with reloading and shooting AND maintenance

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cruise a local online gun classifieds several times a day and am always finding something that tickles my fancy, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve developed better impulse control and most of the time I can rationalize with myself why I really don’t need it.
Unless something is just a smoking deal, I really don’t want anything bad enough to exert much effort. :rolleyes2

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cruise a local online gun classifieds several times a day and am always finding something that tickles my fancy, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve developed better impulse control and most of the time I can rationalize with myself why I really don’t need it.
Unless something is just a smoking deal, I really don’t want anything bad enough to exert much effort. :rolleyes2

Yep. I know it's heresy in these parts, but I've got plenty to cover any type of issue. There would be only 1 'want' --- a WWII pistol that I know I'll never find one at a price I'm willing to fork out. So, I'm in my happy space.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s that smoking deal that gets me every time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom