What firearms are on your want list for 2023?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DS0331

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New year. New thread. I was able to get a few of the firearms on my list last year but this year I probably won’t be adding very many.

I’ll for sure be buying another Glock but not sure what model yet. More than likely it will be a 10mm. I also have an itch to add a Springfield SA-35 to the herd.

I only have one rifle I’m really wanting to add and it is a 30-30 lever gun. Fingers crossed that Ruger comes out with the new Marlin 336 but I may just look for a Henry instead. Other than that the only other item I have my sights on is a Ruger PC Carbine.

How about you OSA. What’s your 2023 Firearm wishlist?
Late to the party.. bought a Glock 20 and a 40 when I went in a 10mm kick.. they were meh. Tried a buddy’s m&p2.0 10mm with Timney trigger and fell in love. Junked those two glocks and bought both the 4” and 4.6” and swapped triggers and have been extremely happy.
Next up on the wish list is another 5.5” super Blackhawk 44mag

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing for me this year is to sell my shield 1.0 and get a shield plus. Love the 1.0 but I have moved to red dots and I want the extra capacity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom