What firearms are on your 2024 wishlist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta edit my list. Wasn't planning on getting a Kahr CM9 until next year, but I've learned that if there is a gun in stock that you want, get it while you can because you might not see it again for a while. Learned that lesson a couple of times. So I ordered a Tungsten ceracoated CM9 on Friday.

So instead of a CM9 next year, I'll try to get a Kahr MK9 Elite...I fear I'm becoming a Kahr fanboy.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ANY gun that ANY of you don't want and would GIVE to me. Minus any ghost, 3d printed, serial scrubbed, felony associated or just BUTT UGLY guns unless of course they hold some unforeseen value. Thanks for your cooperation in fulfilling my dreams.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Want to get into 10mm, so probably a G20 and G40 lol.

Also a decent bolt action. Other than that finish my AR builds, and get my P80 builds running reliably.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to add one. I would love a decent 20ga semi HD type shotgun. Ribs are healing up better then expected so I should be able to handle a 20 with no problems.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I just found out they have a Ruger Ranch Gen 2 version coming out, so I undoubtedly will be losing 800 bux for the 7.62x39 version...and I can't wait! lol

RAR Gen 2.jpg

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard bowling pin matches were coming back to Okla, and I never bought a bowling pin pistol.
Went to Big Boys to handle a Rock Island Pro Ultra Match HC in 40 but they only had the 9mm.
I guess that's one of very few on my 2024 list at the moment.
ria-6.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom