CZ Scorpion EVO S1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triumphUnited

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to my guy today and he said that you can fill out a form 1 and get the factory stock from CZ. I had him order me four of the 30 round mags today but he doesent know when they will come in. Glocktogo, if you wanna to check mine out you can go shootin with me at the range sometime.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to my guy today and he said that you can fill out a form 1 and get the factory stock from CZ. I had him order me four of the 30 round mags today but he doesent know when they will come in. Glocktogo, if you wanna to check mine out you can go shootin with me at the range sometime.

I might take you up on that offer, thanks! Are you going to SBR yours?

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thinking of getting this, an AK pistol/Draco, or a short stroke piston driven AR pistol (So I don't have the buffertube).
I know the ATF ruled that if you should the weapon with the Sig brace it's a "no no".
So I'mma just get a QD mount on the back of it and put a single point sling on it so I can just put that around my neck and shoulder.
Then I can look real "tacticool". :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom