Dahm vs. Morgan round 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My thought is that fireworks is exactly what pierced was looking for. He was trying to encite an argument and get under the skin of Dahm. Dahm didn't let him. He showed a calm, cool, collected representative of our state who made sense, backed his words with fact, and actual law.

with it comes to Pierce, I call that a victory.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Dahm lacked some firearm history.
Yes he maintained a steady persona, and did not get excited, but when morgan brought the point of of keeping assault weapons and ar-15's in the house as a subject, Dahm should have held up a flintlock, bolt action rifle, and a revolver picture.
All were developed as military weapons, that have been superseded by more modern designs, generation after generation.

He did OK, not as well as he could have. It pissed me off when he was making a point that disabled the liberal opinion and morgan would shout him down. Dahm didn't take the bait though.
Dahm's response to the militia, should have included the Supreme Court Definition, but he didn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom