Damn Mice😖

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a mouse getting in to the air ducts & storing pecans in my 4 wheeler. So I fixed that problem.
IMG_3248.jpeg

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep this in mind too....when you have lots of mice, they draw in lots of snakes. I kill alot more copperheads in years the mice are running wild. I'd imagine rattlers are attracted to plentiful food like a mouse buffet!
Yep, we have a cat here that keeps the mice down, it’s a feral cat that has been hanging around here for about 6 months. I haven’t seen any snakes at all.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve killed three this past two weeks in my garage. Don’t think they’re living in it yet as I haven’t seen any mouse sign. Likely coming in from the garage door looking for a home. “SNAP!!!!” “Hey Sam have you seen Charlie?” “Sam??”

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve killed three this past two weeks in my garage. Don’t think they’re living in it yet as I haven’t seen any mouse sign. Likely coming in from the garage door looking for a home. “SNAP!!!!” “Hey Sam have you seen Charlie?” “Sam??”
I found sign yesturday in the garage. Put down glue traps n peanut butter. Caught 5 last night

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found sign yesturday in the garage. Put down glue traps n peanut butter. Caught 5 last night
This time of year they want inside to keep warm. I always caught several in the early fall in my garage. They were attracted to the freezer as it was warm underneath where the compressor was so 3 or 4 traps set around it and I used a bread and peanut butter mix for bait. I would catch 25 or 30 every fall in the garage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom