• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Dead thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm not really impressed with men's jewelry but watches trip my trigger!

Not a Rolex by any means but a really good tough every day watch, my Casio.

View attachment 235218
Had 3 G Shock just the regular first edition 49 or 50 bucks battery lasts 8+ years ya throw it away and get another.indestructible

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
had a Rolex Presidental my grandfather left me when he died in 80-81 so watch was probably from the 60's because he was a businessman and always had it on. i was young and foolish and sold it for 200 bucks probably made the guy rich anyway i still think about that alot wish i kept it. i remember it said oyster perpetual on it.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a place in Okc to take a watch to see if it is a fake?

I have my fathers Omega Seamaster but I feel like there was a story about its authenticity. I think he bought it in the early 60’s and wore it every day for more than 50 years, so whether it is real or not it is still valuable to me.

I’m just curious more than anything, I quit wearing a watch for the most part years ago but it still works to this day and I keep thinking I will wear it one day.
Yes, Watches Etc. On NW 39th.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8100 for a watch, after waiting for years...To each his own. I’d rather have more NFA items or fund iras for the year. Maybe if absolutely everything else was covered. I have to use/play with my toys, I’d be afraid to use one.

Had 3 G Shock just the regular first edition 49 or 50 bucks battery lasts 8+ years ya throw it away and get another.indestructible
There are some casio's going for 8k or more, casio has entered high end horology.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, Watches Etc. On NW 39th.
I agree, you can take a Rolex there and they'll tell you if it is authentic and offer you a price that you can turn down unless you want tot sell.
I have a Submariner and a Omega Seamaster and somehow I like the Seamaster more than the Sub.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Capture__9__JPG-2181802.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom