Depression

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fall and winter are my favorite seasons but I can still relate to you about depression. My wife is very very sick and in a long term critical care unit for the next several weeks. We don't even know if she will make it home..We've been married for 43 years and I'm sure not ready to give her up..Yes, I'm depressed and sometimes I have to have medical help just to deal with it..Not trying to hijack your thread but I would really appreciate prayers for my wife...Thanks....VIKING

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fall and winter are my favorite seasons but I can still relate to you about depression. My wife is very very sick and in a long term critical care unit for the next several weeks. We don't even know if she will make it home..We've been married for 43 years and I'm sure not ready to give her up..Yes, I'm depressed and sometimes I have to have medical help just to deal with it..Not trying to hijack your thread but I would really appreciate prayers for my wife...Thanks....VIKING

Gosh, Viking ... I'm so sorry to hear this. Both you and your wife are in our prayers. You know where I am if you need to talk ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I hope it works out for you both. Stay strong.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got it.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typically, no, this time of year doesn't bother me. Currently, yes, it is very depressing. I had knee surgery last Wednesday so I'm limited to crutches for a month. And now it gets dark early so there isn't much I can do after my wife gets home from work. I just sit here.... ALL DAY LONG. My excitement will be next week when I start pool therapy.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every day I am above ground I am smiling. With that said, I do understand your feelings and feel for you. Sounds like you may need to move to a more climate controlled part of our Country, or at least in the Winter. While I enjoy all the seasons, I can understand some that don't, and if it did affect me, I would change my environment fast! No sense in living miserable when you have the freedom to do something about it! Hang in there fellow member!

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that gets depressed this time of year, don't feel like doing anything because it's too durn cold to be comfortable. Takes $$ to heat up my shop and even then my feet freeze. Have 3 or 4 months of this crap to look forward to, fight colds and maybe the flew, cold makes old bones hurt. Just not a whole lot to be happy about right now...

Whiskey is your friend

Latest posts

Top Bottom