Did you know................................................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The world needs to obsolete flat blade and Phillips screwdrivers.
Torx is the only way to go.
I helped put up 500' of privacy fence for a friend awhile back. Never had to change out the Torx bit.
Had it been a Phillips, it would have taken dozens of bits resulting in multiple stripped head in the screws.
I’ve definitely worn out some torx bits, but you’re very right. I think flat blades should only be for ornamental/aesthetic reasons and Phillips need to be done away with.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Authur Spooner.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's that they're not allowed to sell them, I suspect that with everyone having ice makers it's likely not something they sell a lot of.

Of course, with an ice maker that leaks a little. You need one to break up the cubes.

I looked at Walmart, Crest, and Ace Hardware in MWC and nobody carries them.

I gotta go run errands tomorrow. The store is right across the street. PM me your address and I'll stick one in the mail to ya. 😁😘

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't buy an ice pick in stores anymore. Well, maybe some rural hardware stores, but not in the city stores.

Can you buy a huge, razor-sharp butcher knife? You betcha! They're hanging right there on the display wall. I had to order one from eBay! The nanny state is killing us.
A nice fillips screwdriver 🪛 ground would work too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom