Did you know................................................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't buy an ice pick in stores anymore. Well, maybe some rural hardware stores, but not in the city stores.

Can you buy a huge, razor-sharp butcher knife? You betcha! They're hanging right there on the display wall. I had to order one from eBay! The nanny state is killing us.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn’t a new thing. My Mother in Law was looking for an ice pick a couple years ago and could find one locally here in east Texas, and my wife ended up buying her one off Amazon.

Of all the things that a person probably shouldn’t be able to buy, an ice pick seems like it would be pretty far down the list. :scratch:

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You can't buy an ice pick in stores anymore. Well, maybe some rural hardware stores, but not in the city stores.

Can you buy a huge, razor-sharp butcher knife? You betcha! They're hanging right there on the display wall. I had to order one from eBay! The nanny state is killing us.
Ok, and then there is Wal Mart's I.D. policy. They ask for I.D. for W.D.-40 but not lighters, I bought a whetstone and got asked for an I.D. bought a chef knife no I.D. needed.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We had them at Buy4Less. ElGallo (their replacement) also has them. Want me to grab one for you?? 🤗

Latest posts

Top Bottom