Did you vote today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I did. Just for city council member. I'm sure other places had other things on their ballots.
I think elections were pretty sparse this Tuesday across the state for whatever reason. Probably waiting until the primaries so they don't have to pay the election fee to be on a ballot, or however that system works.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I expect everything to turn blue. Just on our block 6 new families have moved in, in the last 6 months all with NY, IL, MN, CA license plates. The people that moved out, either died or moved to Owasso or Bixby.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted in Edmond. Voted for the Republican Erick Harris. He wasn’t endorsed by OK2A during the primary because he didn’t return the questionnaire, but he claimed to be a gun owner and supports the 2A. I voted for the 2 bond issues to fund public school needs with no property tax increase.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I expect everything to turn blue. Just on our block 6 new families have moved in, in the last 6 months all with NY, IL, MN, CA license plates. The people that moved out, either died or moved to Owasso or Bixby.
Tulsa is quickly becoming our "Chicago."

Latest posts

Top Bottom