Ding dong RBG is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
See Post10....seems @Snattlerake took the "5 seconds" to use the search engine before starting his thread and the function didn't work.
There might as well be no search engine here. It doesn't work very well.

I'm guessing that if one was to find the timestamps to the first couple of threads started on this subject that they were very close.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
When I started creating my thread there was not another one on the subject so that was not the issue. Good try though.

I always try to look for a similar thread before I start a new one especially in the case of "breaking news" because I myself don't like multiple threads on the same subject.

I know it is necessary to merge threads at times but if that was stated at the beginning of the new thread then the sometimes nonsensical out of order post at the beginning of those threads wouldn't be so confusing to the reader.

Honestly didn't even look to see who started any of the threads Ginsburg threads, I'm not the mod that merged them. I just happen to be browsing this thread, and saw your post..............so I didn't "try" anything, just responded to your post.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Honestly didn't even look to see who started any of the threads Ginsburg threads, I'm not the mod that merged them. I just happen to be browsing this thread, and saw your post..............so I didn't "try" anything, just responded to your post.
So you just assumed that was the case...I see.

Do you not agree that a short post by the merging mod about the merge would add some clarity to the thread?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ted Cruz explains why a 4 to 4 Supreme Court could cost us our 2A rights among other things.

I think a new nominee should be named as soon as possible.

Those that think we should wait and play nice guy are in my opinion idiots.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
So you just assumed that was the case...I see.

Do you not agree that a short post by the merging mod about the merge would add some clarity to the thread?

Assumed what was the case? I didn't even know threads were merged until I read your post. Neckbeard started his thread at 6:40, you started yours at 6:41, it's not that big a deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom