Ding dong RBG is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm...
tapatalk_1850015632.jpg
tapatalk_1344462780.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be an Indian chief. I feel for the mods ... BTDT ... It sucked. Couldn't please ANYBODY ... :rolleyes2

Why I turned it down - multiple times.

But then, I'm an idiot, self-proclaimed and affirmed by others here frequently - hell, in the last few minutes, even. lol

Good bunch of folks here. Only thing really to babysit is the new member section and try to take care of business before they send out mass scam PMs.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for Amy Coney Barrett or any other woman Trump might nominate - eh - the dems will find some obscure fanciful loathsome generational scandalous multiplicative Russian-Ukrainian-linked racist bigoted immoral moment in her past backed up with a photo of her with Epstein and Maxwell torturing and molesting a few underage kids. As for any male Trump might nominate - eh - they'll find far worse and unspeakable demented sociopath incidents of cannibalism involving aborted fetuses and necrophilia on video.

If that fails, the Clinton's will be summoned to 'assist in another suicide'. Your insight into the future might be different than mine, not nearly as dark, but the means applied toward their end of besmirching or eliminating whomever Trump nominates will fit under the same headings.

Woody

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why I turned it down - multiple times.

But then, I'm an idiot, self-proclaimed and affirmed by others here frequently - hell, in the last few minutes, even. lol

I feel ya. I wasn't that smart. Thought I was helping a friend out. That "friend" thru me under the bus first chance he got. No worries ... He wasn't the first, won't be the last. Everyone has to do their own thing and walk their on path. I mean, seriously, it's just the internet. There is a little "off" button that will solve ALL the problems anyone thinks they have here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom