Disappointed in the gun community

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats so she can slap you in the back of the head when you do something stupid!!!!!LOL

You know what they say, behind every good man is a good woman. Behind every good woman, is some man looking at her butt. Atleast, this is what my wife says. LOL

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really has nothing do do with how necessary you think silencers are for hunting. I has to do with the fact that you don't support the expansion of our freedoms and you think the government meddling in the free market to control gas prices is more important than the expansion of our rights. That is what is disgusting and why I posted in this thread in the first place. You are in the same category, in my eyes, as the person you started this thread to whine and cry about.
ETA: No, not in the same category, worse. At least that guy is getting his wife a gun. He may be going at it the wrong way, but you have to assume he is trying to do something that is best for their situation which I doubt you know anything about (their situation).

So I come back to this after spending the last 2 days throwing up due to a stomach virus. I think I would rather have the stomach virus personally. It is sad that you can't see any point of view but your own. I have recognized your point and said I respect your opinion. Your mind is evedintly to small to be able to see that there are two sides to every arguement. Saying I don't support gun rights , is like saying the wind doesn't blow in Oklahoma. It's a rediculous statement. I hunt, I own NFA items, and shoot as often as I can, I reload, I buy, sell, trade anytime I get the itch...... I guess that doesn't qualify in your frame of mind. Sorry to hear it. I am through with this arguement now. I still say you need to pull the rod out of your ass and realize that you don't have to be right everytime, and that there is always another point of view, and it won't always match yours. I enjoy a good debate, but I won't be bated any further by juvenile attacks. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom