Disgusting Wal Mart purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tully

Marksman
Reaction score
Bought a new electric shaver from WM. Got home and noticed the box had been opened. Took out the razor and popped off the foil heads. Freakin whisker shavings fell out on the counter. I mean, who the frap does this? Use a shaver and then return it.
Week before bought a can of mixed nuts. Got home and popped off the plastic top. Foil seal was gone and can was about 3/4 full. Someone opened the can and ate a few while shopping.
I gotta be more careful shopping. There are some real dirt bags amongst us.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty disgusting alright. If you hadn't checked before using you'd prolly never known those weren't your whiskers.
I've heard it's pretty common for some folks to "snack" while shopping and then trash or leave what's left sitting on the shelf. The same goes for getting a bottle of their favorite drink and of course forget to pay for it.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did you at least shave with it before you returned it to the store? LOLOLOLOL Sorry that does suck bad that this stuff happens. You have to check everything it's 2011

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a new electric shaver from WM. Got home and noticed the box had been opened. Took out the razor and popped off the foil heads. Freakin whisker shavings fell out on the counter. I mean, who the frap does this? Use a shaver and then return it.
Week before bought a can of mixed nuts. Got home and popped off the plastic top. Foil seal was gone and can was about 3/4 full. Someone opened the can and ate a few while shopping.
I gotta be more careful shopping. There are some real dirt bags amongst us.

Probably much like your nuts, they shaved while still in the store. I mean, why waste time pretending to buy it when you can do it hassle free on the cereal aisle?

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Few years ago had gotten an can of that Easy CHeese. When I popped cap off there it was, cheese debris all around the tube and it was slick/smooth looking like it been slobbered on at the store. Now I open the cap and look.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the eighties, I used to work in a grocery store. Several times I caught members of our local high school team, walking down the aisle using the stick antiperspirants and then putting them back on the shelf!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna be sick ...

But I have another Wal-Mart story. Back in the late 80s I bought my oldest son a bicycle for Christmas. Being the frugal mother, I bought it in August when they were having a sale on them. Drug the box home and hid it. Got it out in December, wrapped it up and put it under the tree. Imagine our surprise on Christmas morning when he opened a box of 2x4s neatly stacked in a bicycle box. Someone had even been clever enough to enclose some loose screws (they were rusty) in a little paper envelope. :(

If I hadn't worked with a woman who was married to one of the managers I'm not sure I could have gotted a replacement ... but I did, and they were nice enough to let my son come pick out a bicycle.

Even back then I was saying ... WTF is wrong with people??

Latest posts

Top Bottom