DJI down 300 at open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it sad that I think we are going to have to see a severe collapse to truly get back on the right track?

It's sad, but almost assured. The only way to get rid of the trash in DC is for everything to go so far off the tracks that all the major creditors demand it. No one listens to voters, only money gets an ear. :(

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
High yielders are a place to be right now. Some are getting REALLY cheap IMO.

I don't think we'll be back anytime soon though.
I think you might be right. But I've been wondering what Wall Street has been thinking for the last 3 years! Why has the Dow been above 11,000 until right now? Do they not read a newspaper? S&P has to tell them Obama is spending us into oblivion? I mean WTF? What's different today than last week? 2 Months ago? A year ago?

What? :explode:

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Story of Spending
FDR to present Administration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQ2pk7kkm4

Can't just blame the current administration. The Bush twins, Clinton, & Reagan made a sizable contribution to this catastrophe. The collapse is engineered, otherwise, it wouldn't be happening.

We're screwed! I guess we are suppose to think we can change the direction we are headed when it is quite clear, but I didn't really think it was going to happen in my lifetime. If were not out numbered, the cards are stacked against us and the cards have been dealt.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can honestly say I think it could go one way just as easy as the other. I think it depends on if the long money starts moving their assets to different futures. if they do we could be seeing the beginning of another 2008 only it may be even worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom