DJI down 300 at open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am buying rental properties, but I think there will be tons of great buys out there in the stock market. The guy who said he was selling when he got a 20-25% gain is someone to emulate. I wish I had had that discipline.

There are tons of gurus and systems and BS out there, but the old adage of "buy low, sell high" still makes a NET profit.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am buying rental properties, but I think there will be tons of great buys out there in the stock market. The guy who said he was selling when he got a 20-25% gain is someone to emulate. I wish I had had that discipline.

There are tons of gurus and systems and BS out there, but the old adage of "buy low, sell high" still makes a NET profit.

LOL ... It's really not that hard if you lock in a sell price at the bottom (to cut losses) and top (to max profit) and stick to it. Like all gambling, you win some, you lose some.

I agree ... there are gonna be some bargains to be had.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll go with down 200 to open, then another steady drop throughout the day, with a steep drop at the end, closing around 4-500 down.

With the heavy volume we saw yesterday I'd be suprised if it was that bad but who knows, the market can stay irrational longer than one can stay solvent.... as they say. :D

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go with down 200 to open, then another steady drop throughout the day, with a steep drop at the end, closing around 4-500 down.

I don't think so. I'm sure I'm wrong, but it seems like after a bloodbath like that, we'll see maybe a small up - nothing major. More flat than anything I'd bet. Seems like they always find some kind of news to spin as a positive, just to get some sort of stability.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea if it will be that bad, BB asked for odds and I just threw out some numbers. It's all going to depend on the news from the Fed today. I'm betting it won't be good news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom