DJI down 300 at open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea if it will be that bad, BB asked for odds and I just threw out some numbers. It's all going to depend on the news from the Fed today. I'm betting it won't be good news.

Opps ... sorry dude ... I should have known "SOMEBODY" would have argued with ya!! (Maybe on some unconscious level I did and that's why I didn't post what I thought lol ... Which is that it was gonna drop like a rock this morning ... Guess it's a good thing I'm not a talking head ...

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries BB, it takes a lot more than what gets dished out on the interwebs to hurt my feelings. I even dish it sometimes just to get a rise out of people. Keeps me entertained. Nothing like spreading hate and discontent for no reason whatsoever.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries BB, it takes a lot more than what gets dished out on the interwebs to hurt my feelings. I even dish it sometimes just to get a rise out of people. Keeps me entertained. Nothing like spreading hate and discontent for no reason whatsoever.

I knew there was a reason I really really like you!! :)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps ... sorry dude ... I should have known "SOMEBODY" would have argued with ya!! (Maybe on some unconscious level I did and that's why I didn't post what I thought lol ... Which is that it was gonna drop like a rock this morning ... Guess it's a good thing I'm not a talking head ...

Hold the phone - you may yet be right. DOW is now down 123.

Latest posts

Top Bottom