Do I really need a bolt 22LR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my Savage and Remington 22s to get a threaded CZ 457 for my 22lr suppressor, but they're costly...
Screenshot_2021-01-14-20-53-24.png

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone school me up on this rimfire ens

We had one last spring before the Covid. Was at Big Boys and took up most of the lanes on both sides. It was a really cool event! You got to shoot lots of different things that maybe you wouldn't/couldn't shoot otherwise. Ended up at Del Rancho in Mustang.

We need to do this again when 'things' settle down!!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about this one? I was a quarter inch from hitting buy it nowView attachment 188440

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
From what I have read (I haven’t handled one) the 455’s stock trigger needs a good amount of work, and the 457’s trigger fixes most of that. I was taking that into pricing consideration when looking at CZ’s.
But this guy can get you fixed up with better than anything stuck can offer.
https://triggersbyscar.godaddysites.com/ols/products?page=2

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine has an old Winchester .22 bolt gun that I've coveted for years. He got it cheap because its previous owner hadn't been particularly observant, and it had ten(!) bullets stacked up in the bore, leaving a visible bulge in the barrel not far from the chamber. He punched them out, and the dark ring of the bulge was plainly visible in the bore, but he discovered, much to his surprise, that it would still shoot dime-sized groups. I got to shoot it once or twice, and it was a blast, a pretty close second to the old Winchester pump .22s.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine has an old Winchester .22 bolt gun that I've coveted for years. He got it cheap because its previous owner hadn't been particularly observant, and it had ten(!) bullets stacked up in the bore, leaving a visible bulge in the barrel not far from the chamber. He punched them out, and the dark ring of the bulge was plainly visible in the bore, but he discovered, much to his surprise, that it would still shoot dime-sized groups. I got to shoot it once or twice, and it was a blast, a pretty close second to the old Winchester pump .22s.
That is remarkable. You think the previous owner would have noticed after 2 or 3.

Latest posts

Top Bottom