Do you guys/gals ever sleep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I check posts in the morning and I see people posting all hours of the night. 1:15 am, 3:30 am etc.

Insomnia, work at night or just don’t sleep? I have to get my full eight hours a night or am not fun to be around. I am not judging, just curious why some of you are up so late.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I normally wake up around 7am on weekdays but I regularly stay up till 12am-2am-ish though. If I’m laying in bed not falling asleep I’ll grab my phone and see what’s going on around here.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
5 or 6 hours a night at most, 4 isn't common. Was like that even in high school. If I'm asleep at 9pm, I'm up up at 2-3, asleep at 1am I'm up at 6ish. Doesn't matter if I fall asleep in the recliner, on the couch or in bed, it's all the same. Falling and staying asleep hasn't ever been an issue fortunately. Once the head is still and eyes are closed, 30 seconds or less and I'm out. I do take a nap more often than I used to.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a ‘Anti-Sleeper’, my doctors term.

It was helpful back when I worked and had deadlines.

Currently I’m on a max dose of Ambien extended release and average between 4-8 a day. Nothing regular about it either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom