"My criminal minded wife" ... 🤨🤨

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"My criminal minded wife" ... 🤨🤨🤨

• Total voters

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read what you posted and read it again and again looking for what was said to get under your skin.

I suppose it is the pain you are in from the tree whooping on you.

I do not think he meant anything bad in the conversation just joking around.

It did get me to thinking though since that upset you a little.
You being married for a long time.

My thoughts are you guys do not fart around each other do you.
Try to run the other one out of the room or play turtle under the bed sheets.
Rotflmao! He had a girlfriend for that! 😉😂😂😂

(I kid, I kid ... I am STILL aghast that he would "accuse" me of being "criminally minded" after all these years! 😉😂😂 Why, I am pure as the driven snow. Minded, that is ... 😇😇😇)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When discussing anything with my wife, inflammatory language never works with her or me.
Oh my ... "Inflammatory" is our love language! 😂😂😂

This morning an outing we were on went awry. Yeah, let's go with awry. Words were said by Grumpy. I waited. More words were said by Grumpy. I waited some more. Rinse, repeat a couple more times. Finally Grumpy says "Don't you have anything to say??" And I say "I'm trying to find a diplomatic way to say that my husband is an *******." I look over out of the corner of my eye and see this ...

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

All is right in the Mr. and Mrs. Grumpy household ... Lol
nicole richie hair flip GIF

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
#12 or #29, this deserves a separate Thread, and yes my wife has made both those for me!
13 and 25 are the only sandwiches on the list I'm interested in.

On the other hand, my wife made French onion soup with ham and cheese croissants the other day and it was ridiculously good.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my ... "Inflammatory" is our love language! 😂😂😂

This morning an outing we were on went awry. Yeah, let's go with awry. Words were said by Grumpy. I waited. More words were said by Grumpy. I waited some more. Rinse, repeat a couple more times. Finally Grumpy says "Don't you have anything to say??" And I say "I'm trying to find a diplomatic way to say that my husband is an *******." I look over out of the corner of my eye and see this ...

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

All is right in the Mr. and Mrs. Grumpy household ... Lol
nicole richie hair flip GIF
Sounds quite familiar. When we were young my wife and I would start "fighting" at my parents house. Mom would seriously ask us to stop or take it outside, so we would. We'd be rolling and wrestling right in their backyard. No, we weren't kids lol.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotflmao! He had a girlfriend for that! 😉😂😂😂

(I kid, I kid ... I am STILL aghast that he would "accuse" me of being "criminally minded" after all these years! 😉😂😂 Why, I am pure as the driven snow. Minded, that is ... 😇😇😇)
I can only imagine he meant "criminally minded" to be a backhanded compliment of grudging respect. A term of endearment if you will! ;)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only imagine he meant "criminally minded" to be a backhanded compliment of grudging respect. A term of endearment if you will! ;)

Looking back I'm pretty sure he was just in shock that I didn't actually try to collect on that life insurance policy during his recent health "scare" ... 😁 I seriously need to do away with that thread before he gets the idea I was actually worried about him. 😉😋😂😂

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personalities range from innocent, trusting and naive to "criminally minded", jaded, entrusting and every inch between.

Opposites attract, we need balance. That is how the World works.

Lie to Dr's? I have a cousin, biggest hypochondriac in the World. Whatever you have, she has had it worse or will get it and be worse, so she can explain how easy you had it. Wif had cancer, had surgery and started chemo. She starts having pains, tells Dr she has cancer and needs surgery. Dr does the hysterectomy and tells her she is good to go. No, she MUST have chemo AND radiation. Dr refuses and she goes to other Dr's.
The last Dr does all kinds of tests and actually discovers a problem. Now, she is scared to death, because she has never heard of whatever it is and doesn't know what to tell the Dr to do to treat her. Lie to Dr? She has done it for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom