Remember when you paid a premium for a Ford Bronco?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have owned 2 when in CO. 86 with manual locking hubs - PITA but it got me where I needed to be. Traded it in for a 91 with auto switch 4wd and that was a nice ride! Took the back seat out and fit a 6" foam pad around the fender wells which was perfect for solo hunting trips to the high country.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And someone is dumb enough to pay it. 😂
Or has the means to afford it and not care plus wants a "look at me" ride. Buddy recently bought a new F150 with the Shelby package and paid cash. I am guessing between $125-140K. But, doesn't impact his net worth much and he gets the "looks" which I assume is part of the appeal. Dunno - won't ever be in that situation!

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Or has the means to afford it and not care plus wants a "look at me" ride. Buddy recently bought a new F150 with the Shelby package and paid cash. I am guessing between $125-140K. But, doesn't impact his net worth much and he gets the "looks" which I assume is part of the appeal. Dunno - won't ever be in that situation!
I have some stupid money, but I’m also not stupid.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's why we "ordered" early with price protection.....then they canceled our order and we had to reorder. 22' Badlands two door is my wife's daily driver. 51k miles and no issues, put new tires on today actually. It will never replace my two 66' and 71' but it's way more off road capable than folks give them credit for. Factory stock 21'-24' Badlands with sasq package will go further than any stock factory 66-77' or 78'-96' any day in any terrain. A modified 66-77 will definitely leave any modified 21'-24' behind though.

@KurtM we need 67' pics!!!! 😀

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom