Dodge 2500 Lift kits...lets hear what you have

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 04 Dodge quad cab Diesel 4x4 that I want to put a lift kit on. I have stock 17 aluminum wheels with 315s on it now. Thinking about a 6'' lift with the 37/12.5r17's on my stock wheels. ANyone have one with a setup close to that? Pics? I already have the 4.10s ,trans work done, Smarty programmer,exhaust,dual oil filters, FASS fuel system etc etc. I love this truck as my Dad bought it new then sold it to me for a song...let me pay it over 4 years...1.5 years into it he have it to me for my birthday. So I want the best as its a keeper. Its paid off and means something to me on top of that so I dont mind sinking some money into it to make it just like I want. That said I dont have huge bucks to do this so I need some prices of what you have in your lift kits for a good idea what I should expect...Thanks and look forward to seeing some great trucks

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately the trend on these one tons is putting milled Semi truck wheels and low profile tires with a lower suspension. i think they look sick.

There are several ways to get your truck up in the air. you could do it cheap by putting blocks in the back and shims on the front springs just be prepared for a crappy ride (axle wrap, maybe driveshaft vibrations.). or do a body lift and keep your suspension the same.

i would shoot for the highest quality kit you can afford, thats if you want it to ride worth a damn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom