Does Red Catle Have A Dumpster To Throw Away Range Trash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some 2'x4' osb sheets to staple my targets as a target backer..I dont remember if they have a dumpster for Members to use or do they require you haul it off?
I wont be throwing a old couch and fridge in it,LOL just 2-3 sheets of small plywood with splinters from bullet holes, i cant haul back in the car like that without screwing up the interior.
thanks!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you get to the top of the hill as you are entering the ranch.
You come to a fork in the road -left to scouts -right to Red Castle.
Hang a sharp right there. Go across cattle guard follow road about
200 yards and you will find the dumpster.
DO NOT Go further down that road. we are only authorized to go to the dumpster and not beyond.

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never used the dumpster, but I'm glad to hear about it. I was out at Red Castle earlier today and used the large garbage cans which are available at the different ranges.

IMHO, if Red Castle ever gets a dumpster over in the range area, it needs to be at the Plinking Range. That place accumulates an incredible amout of trash... including small appliances and glass... neither of which are supposed to be used as targets.

Bill S.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm told there's a dump someplace on Zink Ranch. Where is that?

Next time I can make it up there I'd love to clean up the plinking range a little bit. I can't fit too much trash in the Mazda but I'd love to do what I can. Also, who empties those trash cans? Is it someone the club hires, or is that something members do on a volunteer basis?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time I can make it up there I'd love to clean up the plinking range a little bit. I can't fit too much trash in the Mazda but I'd love to do what I can. Also, who empties those trash cans? Is it someone the club hires, or is that something members do on a volunteer basis?

ME! every week for the last 19 years! I empty all trash cans- clean the plinking range- clean the club houses and a lot of other stuff.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ME! every week for the last 19 years! I empty all trash cans- clean the plinking range- clean the club houses and a lot of other stuff.

Wow. Thanks!

I'd also like to volunteer to camp out in the bushes with a Taser to catch whoever keeps shooting holes in the trashcans & benches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom