Does TR Doctor have thin skin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never ignored someone on a forum before. If I do, will I see their posts when they quote mine (like a tag on FB) or will they simply vanish from my sight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, he's got thick hide. I sort of mistook him on one of his posts about veterans or something here awhile back and blasted back; he straightened it up for me. Not a big deal; I was probably drunk anyway, I mean, it was almost 9:00am after all.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never ignored someone on a forum before. If I do, will I see their posts when they quote mine (like a tag on FB) or will they simply vanish from my sight?
You'll see them in quotes, but you won't see their original posts. At least that's the way it used to work--it has been a long time since I used the ignore feature. Heck, I'm not sure if I've used it "for real" here, or if I just tested it...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think TRs a straight shooter type of dude who doesnt F around and has no time for people who dont work hard or pull their weight in this world. Sounds like alot of other guys here also. So, no, IMO he can prolly take alot more thrown at him than most Ive seen around here the last almost 9 years.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since you're on tapatalk you'll see their "post" but it will say something akin to "this person is on your ignore list, click here to see content" rather than showing you what they typed. It doesn't always work properly, though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha. This is funny. Of course, ya'll don't get to see the PMs he's sending me and the friend request, etc. Pretty juvenile. I'm not sure why.

I do have multiple people on ignore here... ACE isn't one of them, strangely. I find when I put people on ignore who are annoying, my experience here is much better. :D I don't have to consciously not let the games and baiting get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom