Dogs and Black Friday Sales...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My best Black Friday deal was dog food at Petco. Taste of the Wild is usually about $58 per bag and the canned food is about $21 for a case of 12 cans. Order total was $164.

But... After the Black Friday sale discounts I got two bags of kibble and two cases of canned food, shipped to the front door, for $108. My dogs eat better than I do.

I could only use the discount on two of each...otherwise I would've taken out a small loan to buy a couple years worth at those prices. Best prices in 2 or 3 years.

Am I the only one who gets excited over dog food sales?

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of Victor....they have a recall. Just threw out a 100lbs of it.
THANK YOU!!! I just looked it up then called Hollywood Feed. They pulled all Victor products off shelves and said to throw what I have left away. She also said come in and they'd look up what I bought last, refund me that 100% then find another similar brand/formula to try. Damn good customer service!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back. Yep, the Victor was more expensive than what I picked out to try on Rio and they even gave us store credit for the difference. We bought the bag back on 11/7 so about 1/3rd gone but she said the company told them to reimburse 100% and dispose of any that is returned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom