Doomsday Castle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching it, but more for the car wreck factor. I hoped, against all reason, that they would actually focus on the construction of the "castle"...instead it is devolving into typical reality trash. Family feuds, fights, girl drama etc...

The recent episode on the construction of the water system was interesting....

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't watched it, probably won't after hearing that it's just another red neck reality cluster F show. I love watching shows like how it's made to see what they do to build stuff but if all they are doing is having a family feud it's not worth it.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. I want to see how they're going to put a roof on and solidify the windows, etc. They make little if any progress on the castle during the show and I wonder if the show will even run long enough for them to finish....

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just the basic concept doesn't appeal to me; seems it would take a lot of people, or a lot of technology (modern or primitive) to defend something that big with that many points of entry.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just the basic concept doesn't appeal to me; seems it would take a lot of people, or a lot of technology (modern or primitive) to defend something that big with that many points of entry.

Not to mention that they are televising the whole thing. If someone did want to break in they would already know the basic layout. If they do then whats the point of doing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom