Doomsday Castle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy clearly has more money than sense...at least in the portrayal. Building a portcullis before he even has windows? Even my 10 year old thought that was dumb.

Heck, he's building stuff in the woods with his kids and has a TV show, not bad I guess. For all we know they might be yucking it up off camera about how many folks they've suckered into watching it.

Ponyboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never understood why the walls of the castle were built but none of the floors or roof. Has to be on purpose so they can eek out as much content as possible. The oldest child 40+ seems like a sniveling preadolescent.

Reality TV it is not.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see why the networks can't realize that they need to do a REAL "prepper" how to show. A series containing REAL info on different subjects every week. Canning, security, seeds and gardens, weapons and ammo, do product tests on different long term storage foods..etc..etc...etc. Now that's someting i think people would watch. It could be made entertaining bt informative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom