Doomsday Prepping Going Mainstream?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kmarcm

I just want to know if EITHER of you guys has the cajones to get in the car at night with some nimwit you met on Craigslist to take a ride out into the country and then shoot the poor unsuspecting CL chauffeur in the hand to protect your 2187438504385 tons of unviable seeds stored in the only fridge in your house??

Yeah ... that's what I thought ... :D

actually if you watch the part again when they show a copy of the newspaper, the head line reads something about a pot deal goes bad, shots fired. it wasn't about his seeds, well maybe marijuana seeds. they DIDNT wanna say that on Nat Geo though!!!

im am an advid watcher of the show, but every time i watch it i think, "man I'm glad that guy is hundreds of miles away, he's the last one that need to be running around with 10 shotguns, 85 rifles, 400 handguns, & a mountain of ammunition."

i also think its funny that after every show the 'experts' say that such a catastrophe is not going to happen, though on the one with the welder in colorado that is prepping for a magnetic polar shift, they said there was actually a chance of that happening in our lifetime.

K

Kmarcm

oh and how in Gods name to you shoot your thumb off with a rifle. they should make people who have accidents like this re take the hunter safety course.... also, your prepping for all this stuff to go bad, and you think you'll make it through a disaster. but if you cut your hand, or shoot it, and see a little blood you pass the hell out???? WTF man??? Really???

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Prepping" isn't any different than all the folks who built fallout shelters and stocked 'em in preparation for the nuclear holocaust in the 50s and 60s. Nothing new here, except different media to display it to the masses.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
actually if you watch the part again when they show a copy of the newspaper, the head line reads something about a pot deal goes bad, shots fired. it wasn't about his seeds, well maybe marijuana seeds. they DIDNT wanna say that on Nat Geo though!!!

**snip**

:lookaroun Errrr ... I was being just a wee bit sarcastic there ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom