Doomsday Prepping Going Mainstream?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it like twenty times now. I am eating you people. Especially the chubby ones. Slow, juicy, etc.

What I am stocking up on is my cholesterol meds. Would some of you at least consider a grass meal???

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh and how in Gods name to you shoot your thumb off with a rifle. they should make people who have accidents like this re take the hunter safety course.... also, your prepping for all this stuff to go bad, and you think you'll make it through a disaster. but if you cut your hand, or shoot it, and see a little blood you pass the hell out???? WTF man??? Really???

I'm guessing that it wasn't the blood that made him pass out, it was the fact his thumb was in two pieces. But it could have been the blood. People are funny that way.

charlster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My coworker told me about that new show "doomsday bunker" and I decided to look it up. I came across their page and wow, some of their underground bunker looks better than my house! Maybe I need to get one and use a hidden access like in the movie "red" where they open the hood of the car.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched that "Doomsday bunker" show. The guy was spending $450,000 on a bunker that everyone will know where it is because he makes a living training preppers. His fresh air came in through a pipe above his bunker. A plastic bag would render his bunker a $450,000 coffin if you simply found the vent. Just seems like an excessive amount of money to spend for some false security. I'm with WhiteyMacD, razing villages in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan FTW!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom