Dove Outlook?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went out last night and brought home two more dove, making a grand total of 7 for the season with about 3 1/2 boxes of ammo used lol. Should have had 2 more last night, but had a couple of epic misses.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went out last night and brought home two more dove, making a grand total of 7 for the season with about 3 1/2 boxes of ammo used lol. Should have had 2 more last night, but had a couple of epic misses.

I have only got 3 birds this season my buddy tells me that NE Kansas is having a bad season too.

RAMS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
because of deer archery season

Thanks, Davs. Does that mean the entire dove season is over at Lexington?

Being new to OK, I'm disappointed in how few dove I've seen during two hunts here (Crescent area). One farmer said it's been an unusually bad September for dove, and judging from what most of you guys are reporting, that seems to be the consensus for the central OK area. Do you agree?

To be fair, I have not yet hunted over harvested fields, just a big pond in a tall weed field. The two or three birds that did come to water came just after official sundown, of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom