Dove Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm 100 percent shooting at doves for my lifetime, only had 2 opportunities on sat morning and dropped one both times. Loved it and can't wait to go again when its cooler

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to farm yesterday to do a little plot work and fish, decided at the last minute to sit on a field I mowed last week to see if any doves were flying. Had the boy with me, his first dove hunt, with his Daisy bb gun, he didn't hit any....but dad hit a few, he is an excellent retriever and bird spotter. Knocked down 5 total but should have had more...I think I had dirt in my eye or something from working those hard pan food plots. I had already started cleaning birds when I remembered I should take a pic. We had big time fun!

Last edited:

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went sunday to my little spot on the river. Took a first timer with me. I killed 11 the first timer killed 5 and my good friend killed 7. So pretty good hunt. The first timer is HOOKED!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to farm yesterday to do a little plot work and fish, decided at the last minute to sit on a field I mowed last week to see if any doves were flying. Had the boy with me, his first dove hunt, with his Daisy bb gun, he didn't hit any....but dad hit a few, he is an excellent retriever and bird spotter. Knocked down 5 total but should have had more...I think I had dirt in my eye or something from working those hard pan food plots. I had already started cleaning birds when I remembered I should take a pic. We had big time fun!

I use the dirt in the eye excuse a lot!

Awesome pic of your son with the birds. :D

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Great photo! tell him we said 'you git 'um!' - Nothing like a young man and his red rider. We need more pics likes this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom