Dove Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rds7mm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
the wife,grandson,and myslef done fair on cotton wood creek opening morning got 14 but the covey was shot up prettybad got three on monday havent been back dont know where to go now

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We had surprisingly good traffic on the river last night, I just couldn't make a connection and was feeling rusty. Sucks to walk away shut-out. The wife and I are heading back tonight to try our hand again.

I always had a sneaking suspicion that they would be using the river as a traffic lane, last night verified that.

oxjlange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good spot near Broken Arrow thats about a 15 minute drive? I belong to the FFA lease in Council Hill but thats a 45 minute drive after work and would prefer something a little closer.

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going on my 1st dove hunt ever this weekend, buddys granpa has a big farm near texoma. They tore em up last weekend, hopefully I get to make the new 887 bark a lot this weekend

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We've not shot very many euro's, but did notice last night that they fly in a straight line, and don't veer, swoop and get crazy like a mourning dove. Whichever path they were flying on the eastern horizion, they followed that same path into the western horizon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom