Dove Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would need 30 people to cover that field. And sure enough, if I was to put it together, nothing would fly by....

there is always that chance that you wont see any birds but if you got a good field its worth a try. and definitely try the mojo. I wont hunt without one.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much at all, but if the wind is shifting, you have to constantly go out and face them into the wind.
they make an adapter that you can attach to the top of the post that will allow the mojo to turn with the wind. I wont say it is perfect but it does work. you have to make sure your post is perfectly vertical or it will just rotate to the low side. I also use a couple of "wing Thangs" spaced about 10yrs to either side of the mojo dove. and it seems to work well.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got out late last evening around 6:30 or so but managed to shoot 8. Had a great time with my 3 retrievers.

i1150.photobucket.com_albums_o603_justin_h635_b5f776a2_39a2_4729_bc4c_464c0fcb907b_zps37565abf.jpg

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We are going to try out hand out on the Cimarron river this evening. Not sure we will get anything, but it's the best spot we have at the moment for dove (and that's pitiful). The spot we normally hunt has been taken over by two oil rigs, the pond is gone and so are the birds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom