Downtown Tulsa residents concerned about encounters with the homeless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shooting at the center of the universe.

For those unfamiliar with this location, it is directly north of BOK tower in downtown Tulsa. It’s on the pedestrian bridge over the tracks.

In addition to the shooting mentioned below, last week, this was in the parking garage on Monday morning. Things are deteriorating quickly.
View attachment 287384
View attachment 287385

https://www.fox23.com/news/tulsa-po...tWGu7SadbbEP2oRh7d4hNTwZwuNep-NRJAnVPEkfXPGyc

Hadn't heard/seen the COTU shooting yet so thanks for that. Especially liked the photos - looks like a ghetto version of a tornado/storm chase vehicle for Channel 8.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at the QT store at 11th and Utica by Hillcrest Hospital Friday morning.
Junkies everywhere.
I went to Home Depot off 11th downtown, decided not to go in as I had my guitar and amp in the truck and there was several sketchy characters hanging around the parking lot.
I went to St Johns for xrays, there was several homeless staying cool in the lower level parking garage at the medical buildings.
I get more disgusted with Tulsa every time I dŕive there

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dog spotted a guy creeping on my van this morning, and he bailed out down the street when I stuck my head out the door. 5 minutes later I went out to walk the dog, and he was back....hiding behind a tree this time. When I started yelling at him to gtf off the private property, he wanted to argue back that there weren't any signs. (Gimme a break) I told him the next sign he was gonna get was me taking my Shepard off the leash.

He still wanted to stand his ground and argue, so when he showed me a knife, I showed him a gun. He was absolutely incredulous. "Are you ****ing serious"? He said...lol

He literally stood his ground on someone elses private property, with a deadly weapon....and was then genuinely surprised, shocked, and even indignant when he realized he was outmatched. It was a pitiful sight as he slowly marched away down the street cussing up a storm and promising to come back.

This is the mentality that comes with homelessness. They consider themselves to be victims of society, so any way in which they can "take" from anyone else is justified to them, and anything that happens in the commission of the crime is the direct fault of the selfish owner for refusing to become a victim.

This is the direct result of cancerous progressive identity politics, and it's spread everywhere. It makes me sick.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy got er done. Jeremy Dean Thacker :bolt:

I have been trying to find the video of him jumping the sidewalk under the bridge on purpose to run over homeless people in Tulsa but it apparently has been scrubbed. I can't even find the TV show The First 48, that featured the video.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at the QT store at 11th and Utica by Hillcrest Hospital Friday morning.
Junkies everywhere.
I went to Home Depot off 11th downtown, decided not to go in as I had my guitar and amp in the truck and there was several sketchy characters hanging around the parking lot.
I went to St Johns for xrays, there was several homeless staying cool in the lower level parking garage at the medical buildings.
I get more disgusted with Tulsa every time I dŕive there
Whatcha gonna do? it's moving in on every city/town in America.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is a second shooting or the one that happened Sunday morning. Freaking casings everywhere.

This is the north entrance to the tower. Just more reason for me to work from home.

🚨
HOMICIDE AT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
Early this morning an 18 year old female was shot after an altercation and died at the hospital.
At 2:55 am Tulsa Police Officers responded to a shots heard call and the caller told us that kids were running everywhere. Through our investigation we learned that there were several young adults hanging out at the "Center of the Universe" located at 1 S. Boston.
At this time, we believe that an altercation took place between 2 groups of people and as one of the groups took off in a car, the other group fired several rounds at them.
Several rounds struck One Williams Center building at the intersection of 1st Street and Boston.
While one group was trying to drive away, an 18 year old passenger in the car was struck and they rushed her to the hospital. Unfortunately, her gunshot wound was fatal and she died from her injuries later in the morning.
We are working on some leads in this investigation and could use help from anyone that has information about the shooting.

1658147401229.png

1658147423625.png

1658147444860.png

1658147464602.png

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about Tulsa becoming trashed out. There was trash strung out everywhere this morning around the parking garage entrance. The same area where the girl was shot last weekend. It looks pathetic and more apartments are being built. Tulsa will be a slum in 20 years.

Oh, and I captured a few seconds of a homeless camping area on 244 coming in this morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom