draw time, hands at sides, reaction to beep of timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
get to an eye level 2 handed stance and reliably hit 10" at 10 ft. I'm running about .60 second and it's all point shooting. Gotta work on holding the front sight "high" and seeing it before dropping the hammer. That will slow me down about .15 second, for reliable hits on the chest at 10 yds. IWB speed-rake rig, secure, but openly worn. Behind the hip/concealable adds about .10 second more, concealment under a shirt, about another .25 second. If use surrender start and the shirt, it slows things down another .10 second. Not a few lucky sequences, 5 draw averages, all tries to count, but "warmed up" a minute or so. If no warmup, that adds about .10 second.
Impressive, Bob

posted via Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
get to an eye level 2 handed stance and reliably hit 10" at 10 ft. I'm running about .60 second and it's all point shooting. Gotta work on holding the front sight "high" and seeing it before dropping the hammer. That will slow me down about .15 second, for reliable hits on the chest at 10 yds. IWB speed-rake rig, secure, but openly worn. Behind the hip/concealable adds about .10 second more, concealment under a shirt, about another .25 second. If use surrender start and the shirt, it slows things down another .10 second. Not a few lucky sequences, 5 draw averages, all tries to count, but "warmed up" a minute or so. If no warmup, that adds about .10 second.
No, you can't.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Allowing this forum to be inundated with trolling. Obviously, ridiculous trolling. Serves no purpose other than entertainment for a handful of unsophisticated posters. It turns this whole forum into a joke, really.
The warning system is progressive. Each infraction leads to a longer time out, and eventually to a full ban.
This eliminates the whiners that say mods, have an issue with a member.
It worked again.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Allowing this forum to be inundated with trolling. Obviously, ridiculous trolling. Serves no purpose other than entertainment for a handful of unsophisticated posters. It turns this whole forum into a joke, really.

So what? And just because a few of us are having fun; goofing off; and bantering back and forth...that makes us unsophisticated posters? Lighten up, Dude. Tell me, who is twisting your arm to make you read the posts in this thread anyway? If somebody is forcing you to read our unsophisticated BS, why, by golly gee, well you just let me know, all quietly like, and I'll send a PM to one of the Mods so they can whack his pee-pee.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what? And just because a few of us are having fun; goofing off; and bantering back and forth...that makes us unsophisticated posters? Lighten up, Dude. Tell me, who is twisting your arm to make you read the posts in this thread anyway? If somebody is forcing you to read our unsophisticated BS, why, by golly gee, well you just let me know, all quietly like, and I'll send a PM to one of the Mods so they can whack his pee-pee.
I'm all for fun and banter. I think clicking on the "new posts" and seeing 50% of them be ridiculous threads from known serial trollers is sophomoric.

Latest posts

Top Bottom