Drinking water at home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Distilled water tastes awful!

I drink bottled water. Usually Sam's Choice.

Our city tap water has way too much chlorine.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our well water comes from a spring, coldest and best tasting water I've ever had. I got a glass of water over in town the other day and it didn't even taste like water, had way too many chemicals in it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We live in the sticks. Our sole source of water other than bottled, is a well.
We have had it tested every other year or so, and it continues to be good water other than the high mineral content. We use a water softener to remove that.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our tap water is ok tasting but it's so hard I try not to drink too much and get most of my drinking water from the fridge where it's filtered and much better. I'm seriously considering some kind of home filtering system.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drink 2 gallons per day of Ozarka water when at work and 1-2 gallons of refrigerator filtered water when at home. I haven't had a beer, ice tea, coke, or anything that's not water in over 3 years.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drink 2 gallons per day of Ozarka water when at work and 1-2 gallons of refrigerator filtered water when at home. I haven't had a beer, ice tea, coke, or anything that's not water in over 3 years.

wow thats impressive!

I havnt had a pill in 6 years. That includes Tylenol, Sleeping pill, or anything of the matter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom