Drinking water at home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and kids only drink bottled water...and we go through a LOT of it, since no one can ever get to the bottom of one before they set it down and go get another one because they can't remember which one belongs to which person. :buttkick: They're convinced that tapwater is full of poison. Me....I don't mind tapwater and I'm pretty sure some bottled water comes out of a tap somewhere...

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My post was deleted from the fallout of the database debacle, but in a nut shell, if you're drinking bottled water outside of your home, take a look at Hydro Flasks. www.HydroFlask.com.

I have two, the 21 ounce and the 64 ounce and all of the claims are true. I left the 21 ounce on my counter top full of ice water and it still had ice in it two days later. Not bad at all, especially considering the claims are only for keeping cold things cold for 24 hours and hot things hot for 12. Somewhere, I read that a lady forgot her hot chocolate in her car in the middle of winter. She came back outside several hours later and burned her mouth because it was still that hot. I can't vouch for any hot liquids staying hot, as I've never tried it, but after seeing one keep ice water as ice water for 2 solid days, I don't doubt the lady's claim.

A little more expensive than Klean Kanteens, but in my opinion much better and absolutely worth it. Still made in China, but the last time I checked, there are no quality insulated stainless steel bottles made in the US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom