Drug dogs in school parking lots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure they have to contact parent IF the child says not without my parents. However growing up in Moore my car/truck was searched or looked around in plenty, thats how I found out the blackcats are illegal in Moore LOL

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents but it's disturbing there are principals like this still around. It's seems they get pleasure out if knowing long term affects of getting kids kicked out of school.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, you have it backwards, we are saying suspensions are wrong because of the effect they have on students. We are also saying it is irresponsible to tell the OP to have his son protest for his rights because it is legal.The response to that was then just homeschool your child or have them buy a diploma off the internet.
All because you have a political agenda about civil liberties.
I am not a principal, you could not pay me enough money to deal with parents like glock on an hourly basis.

Just my 2 cents but it's disturbing there are principals like this still around. It's seems they get pleasure out if knowing long term affects of getting kids kicked out of school.

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, you have it backwards, we are saying suspensions are wrong because of the effect they have on students. We are also saying it is irresponsible to tell the OP to have his son protest for his rights because it is legal.The response to that was then just homeschool your child or have them buy a diploma off the internet.
I am not a principal, you could not pay me enough money to deal with parents like glock on an hourly basis.

Are you kidding? Are you just joking around? If we don't teach our children to stand up for their civil rights we might as well NOT teach them about them at all. That's freakin' weak wasabi right there. I damn sure well want my kids to stand up for their rights.

Johnjosiah

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think you have a case for your son's civil liberties being violated as noted ad nauseam, but you could probably gripe about them tearing his vehicle up and not helping put stuff back. Would he really want their help putting his stuff back together or would he rather stay out of class a long time putting it back himself? Personally, I would tell my son to suck it up (while smiling ear to ear that nothing was found), be glad they didn't find any bullets he missed taking out and go on about his business. Life is too short to worry about his one...you have a good kid be happy about it. There are a lot of parents who wish it happened this way for there son/daughter.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I was actually trying to bait you into stating something exactly like you did. Maybe you need to take a class or 2 about the constitution and civil rights. Kids should be taught to respect authority but also stand up for their rights.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a time and place, to fight. You also have to pick your fights. What would be the point of fighting with a school, when they are trying to make a safe and educational environment for your child.
You have the responsibility to teach your child to stand up for themselves when there is a reason, other than my old man is a nut who hates schools, because his US History teacher was coach.
Now, lets say they want to strip search your child because they think he/she is hiding something, that is when a child should just walk away and call dad. Or, your child's facebook is locked so only select people can see it. The school hears there are pictures of drug use on it, they need to say no and call their parents. But, searching a backpack when they come in the school they should not argue, the school is working to make everyone safe.
For the record, I do not agree with drug dogs in the parking lot as a random check, the school are not the police and have no reason to be looking for a reason to hurt children.
Are you kidding? Are you just joking around? If we don't teach our children to stand up for their civil rights we might as well NOT teach them about them at all. That's freakin' weak wasabi right there. I damn sure well want my kids to stand up for their rights.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run into parents such as you all the time, I hope it makes them feel better to yell at me for their failures in life.

I do agree, any student at a high school can just walk away, but they have repercussions that go with the decision.

Next, there is a punishment in our country for refusing is not graduating from high school, getting GED, online charter schools, or having non-qualified parent try to home school a student; the punishment is called poverty, with males it goes hand in hand with prison and females, teenage pregnancies failed marriages, and their children continue that cycle..

This is what looks like to me you take pleasure in doing. Do you think all 16 yr old kids think that far ahead?

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as you baiting someone into something, you are not smart enough to bait a trap without losing a finger.

I was actually trying to bait you into stating something exactly like you did. Maybe you need to take a class or 2 about the constitution and civil rights. Kids should be taught to respect authority but also stand up for their rights.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not understand how you got, I want that to happen to child. I was explaining why a parent should not tell a child to so something that will get them suspended. I guess you just want to read something into it, because you do not like public schools or teachers.

This is what looks like to me you take pleasure in doing. Do you think all 16 yr old kids think that far ahead?

Latest posts

Top Bottom