Dumb things overheard at a gun store.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at an Academy store looking for some ammunition today and a few other products. I overheard one of their gun experts talking to an elderly woman. She was filling out the paperwork on a Glock and he was explaining to her that she needed to get a strobe light for the rail, so that when the bad guy comes in she could hit the strobe light and it would temporarily hypnotize him. I am not kidding, this was actually heard. I was like thinking what the hell?
An elderly woman has no business buying a glock anyway unless she has been a trained gunner her whole life...A revolver would probably be the best option for her. Either that or a light-rack with a safety.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to my favorite place other morning (Dongs) been going there for 40 years approx first time ive felt to say something ! new counter help needed THE 2 counter guys both had customers doing paperwork and they were arguing with each other saying you dont know Sh_ _ .etc etc really big turn off. couldnt believe it.!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom