DUMPkin Spice butt wiping paper ("Dude Wipes")

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't say about the sewage treatment plant, but we've never had to pump sludge from our aerobic septic system in the 16 years we've lived here.

They weren't aerobic systems, but we had to call in a clean-out company to clear the lines and tank of "flushable" wipes when we worked at a retreat and reunion center in Oregon. Oh, and there is no guarantee that the wipes make it to the tank.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If what I wipe my ass with changes my life, my situation is worse than I realize. :rolleyes2
post of the month trophy.png

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone who had surgery on both shoulders last year, I can confidently say one of the best home improvements I did was to add a bidet to the master bathroom. So much so that I ended up adding one to the guest bathroom as well. Now I hate pooping anywhere but home.
I could not afford a bidet, but I did install a move able shower nozzle to my bathtub shower, it is what I used during surgery. I can not twist to use my left arm for duty duty. So when my right shoulder is down, it has been busted twice, and two surgeries, I strip and use the nozzle. Unhandy compared to bidet, but only cost about $40.00. I would really like a bidet though.
Last surgery took about 8 months to get back to hand wipe.
Learned to shoot Left handed almost as well as Right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom