Got an Original Willys Jeep and Need a Part?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1301.JPG

Both of these are gone now. We sold them to a lady in Kansas. Both had clean titles. Both had engines but were seized. All of the parts were in the bed. One even had a PTO and a fence wire wheel take-up attachment. Stuff you just don't find on pickups these days.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted a Willys Jeep once and this guy I was talking to said, “what are you going to do with it?” I gave up on it but still would be nice to have one to start a war.
I was in Germany and received a call and had to respond to an accident. Some Army guy was going around a curve too fast and the rear wheels folded. Reforger exercise and the guy ended up expiring.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 521091

View attachment 521092View attachment 521093View attachment 521094View attachment 521095

Both of these are gone now. We sold them to a lady in Kansas. Both had clean titles. Both had engines but were seized. All of the parts were in the bed. One even had a PTO and a fence wire wheel take-up attachment. Stuff you just don't find on pickups these days.
I like the pickup body style.

My folks have a 53 Willys Panel truck on a Ford 4x4 frame, I need to drag out for them to sell some time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom